LoGroNo (Locally Grown Northfield) traffic for March was a mixed bag, according to Google Analytics. Site visitors set a record, with another 500 beyond last month’s record. Visits were up slightly; pageviews were down slightly; comments, and commenters were down significantly.
- 20,572 Visits; Previous: 20,206 (+1.81%)
- 8,695 Absolute Unique Visitors; Previous: 8,169 (+6.44%)
- 44,500 Pageviews; Previous: 47,056 (-5.43%)
The blog posts of the month getting the most pageviews:
- Guest blogger Kathleen Galotti: My objections to the proposed changes to the school calendar
- How atheist-friendly is Northfield? (also, religious vs. legal views on marital rights)
Number of people commenting during the month: 97 (previous, 126).
Number of comments posted during the month: 607 (previous, 878).