Growing up in North Dakota during the 50s and 60s, I was privileged to experience something that’s all too rare now – the old-fashioned family doctor. “Doc” delivered babies, set broken bones, treated pneumonia, and helped Grandpa with his newfangled hearing aid. Doc knew the community, the families, and the individuals whose basic medical needs he treated from birth through the end of life. Some of you who grew up in that time, and perhaps in smaller communities, may remember a Doc of your own.
Just as Doc diagnosed and treated all sorts of ailments, our firm strives to “treat” all of your legal needs, large and small. We value working with our clients and their families, addressing their needs through all stages of life. The Lampe Law Group, though changing hands from time to time, has served clients in the same location for over 130 years. That has been possible because of our strong commitment and dedication to the community and to our clients.
Here are just a few examples of the ways in which we’d like to help:
- Adoption – We make the process smooth and effortless, so you can focus on the joy of bringing a new addition into your family.
- Buying or Selling Your Home – There are strict disclosure laws which apply to residential sales. Whether you’re buying or selling your home, the last thing you need is for that sale to result in a lawsuit. Let us help make sure your sale complies with the law, and that it closes smoothly with no unpleasant surprises.
- DUI and Traffic Charges – It can happen to anyone. When it does, we can take the fear and anxiety out of the process and help you achieve the best result possible.
- Criminal Defense – Northfield is a college town. Sometimes student hijinks take a turn no one anticipated; we can help. ‘Nuff said.
- Divorce – We recognize there are no winners in divorce cases. That’s why our firm has been a pioneer in the effort to promote collaborative divorce where no one goes to court and the focus is on children, fairness, and maintaining family relationships.
- Bankruptcy and Financial Planning – At some point in their lives, almost everyone experiences times of financial difficulty and stress. Don’t go it alone. We can help. A lot.
- Employment Issues – Many problems between employers and employees, or contractors and subcontractors, arise from misunderstandings as to what each side expects. We can draft or review contracts in order to help eliminate those misunderstandings.
- Social Security Disability – Physical disability coupled with loss of earning ability is one of the most difficult circumstances anyone can confront. We know the Social Security system, and we can help you get badly needed benefits as quickly as possible. There is also a major class action against xarelto the blood thinner.
- Wills and Estate Planning – Whether you’re young or old, YOU should make the decision regarding what happens to your children and your property after you’re gone. Don’t leave these critical decisions to the Court, the State, or anyone else.
- Litigation – Getting sued creates an instant crisis for businesses and individuals. We have years of experience in trying lawsuits; we’ll take charge of your lawsuit quickly and efficiently. The best settlements in lawsuits are achieved when the other side knows you’re prepared to go to trial. We are.
These are only some of the most common legal needs people have through the course of their lives. Our ability to provide a broad range of legal services to clients of all ages and from all walks of life results in the best possible service to our clients for the most reasonable cost. That is the commitment we make to everyone who comes in our door. We’d like to be your “family lawyer”. C’mon in.