The “Friday Memo,” written by Northfield City Administrator Joel Walinski, department heads, and other City employees, summarizes the staff activities for the week. The Friday memos are published and archived in PDF form at the bottom of the City Administrator’s web page.
In addition to the regular department reports, this week’s memo (PDF) includes:
- Information about absentee voting, which begins June 28.
- Update on the annexation request in Bridgewater Township for Mayo Clinic, which will be heard by the City Council on Tuesday MORNING this week.
- Update on the Safety Center Projects and the proposed meeting schedule for the Steering Committee and Design Team.
- Update on the Surface Water Management Plan and timetable.
- Lots of other smaller project updates