Do you love the outdoors? Did you go on a really good canoe trip? Host a birthday party by a lake? Catch the biggest fish ever? Are you eager to share summer and fall pictures of our watershed? The CRWP wants your photos for a seasonal photo contest.
Photos will be judged on their originality, artistic merit and portrayal of an environmental theme. All photos will be available for public view in an on-line photo album. First, Second and Third Prize photos will be displayed on our website. Photos are due before December 1st 2011; winners will be announced early January.
- “Working for our watershed” photos with themes of environmental stewardship
- “Family and friends in the outdoors” People enjoying water
- “Nature in our watershed” landscape and wildlife photography
- Maximum of 3 submissions per photographer
- Photos must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12/1/11
- File size no bigger than 4MB
- Include your name, the location of the photo and a 1-2 sentence description
- Specify category of submission: Working for Our Watershed, Family and Friends in the Outdoors,or Nature in Our Watershed
- By submitting your photo, you give CRWP the right to use it in future web and print publications.