Our guest this week: Suzie Nakasian, Secretary of the League of Women Voters of Northfield, EQC co-chair, member of the East Side Neighborhood Association, and known as a menacing person when it comes to buckthorn.
Among the topics:
- the LWV/Charter Commission campaign to educate the public about Northfield’s City Charter.
- the LWV push to inform the public on how to obtain and file Absentee Ballots in both the upcoming Special Primary Election and the General Election for Senate District 25
- the Carleton Arts Center. See Ross’ NDDC blog post from earlier today. (Note that there’s a public meeting about the Center at Carleton tomorrow/Wed. night). Suzie will change hats for this discussion, speaking as a citizens and a designated representative from her neighborhood association
- when we can expect a scandal to emerge from the EQC and other relevant environmental issues.
- an update on when we might expect to see a draft of the Comprehensive Plan
If you’ve got questions you’d like us to ask Suzie when we record the show, attach them here as a comment.
Click play to listen. 30 minutes.