Amy Gohdes-Luhman, pastor of the Main Street Moravian Church, organized and hosted a town hall forum on heroin today. Panelists included:
- Dr. Charles Reznikoff – Addiction Medicine Specialist, Opiate Agonist Therapy (OAT) Clinic – Northfield Hospital
- Sarah Shippy – Program Director, MEd LICSW, Omada Behavioral Health Services
- Scott Robinson – Sheriff’s Deputy, Rice County Drug Task Force
- Jeff Eckhoff – Assistant Principal, Northfield High School
- Two individuals with personal stories of addiction
Cick play to listen or download the MP3.
- Podium presentations: 0 to 1 hr, 24 minutes.
- Panelist Q&A: 1:24:00 to 2 hr 42 min.
See the Rice County Chemical Health Coalition’s Chemical Health Resource Directory on the Northfield HCI site for a huge listing of area services.
See the album of 10 photos or this slideshow: