There must be others like me whose eyes glaze over when a discussion of local property taxes and the budget comes up. So let’s try to make sense of Northfield’s property taxes, both residential and commercial, and their relationship to the 2010 budget.
- Pages 41-49 of Monday’s Council packet
- Sep. 12 Nfld News: Average resident to be spared from city tax bump
- Today’s Nfld News editorial: Finance solutions not simple, but vital
- Sep. 14 Strib: Cities pare back for future; Budget pains are pushing cities to consider fundamental shifts
- Today’s Strib: Lakeville is raising taxes, adding fee for utilities