This content originally appeared on Northfield.org.
Issues covered in the 4th show of “Locally Grown,” recorded in the KRLX 88.1 FM studio at Carleton yesterday afternoon:
- Groundbreaking for Northfield Crossing: 0:00 to 7:00
- Arts/cultural programming on 3rd Thursdays: 7:00 to 14:00
- Cereal bowl bandshell in Ames Park: 14:00 to 17:30
- Traffic calming: 17:30 to 26:00
- Q-Comp update: 26:00 to 30:00
- Straw poll to rate public school teachers: 30:00 to 33:00
Click the play button to listen (34 minutes) or download the MP3 File. Subscribe to the feed. Subscribe with iTunes. Join the ISSUES discussion list to continue the conversation on these and other issues. Attach a comment or contact us to give us feedback on the show.
“Locally Grown” is a Northfield.org weekly audio show about local Northfield issues. The show is podcast every week and airs every other week on KRLX 88.1 FM on Thursdays at 5:30 pm. In the photo (L to R): Carleton College KRLX news director Morgan Weiland; Ross Currier, Northfield Downtown Development Corporation (NDDC) Executive Director and member of the Northfield Planning Commission; Tracy Davis, local business owner and member of the Northfield Economic Development Authority (EDA); and me, ED of NCO. Click to enlarge.
Be First to Comment
You must log in to post a comment.