Margit Johnson, Northfield Public Library Board member, stopped by my corner office at GBM today (without an appointment again, jeesh) to let me know about Monday’s meeting about The Future of Our Public Library, 7-8:30 p.m., in the NCRC, Room 103.
Futurists will be presenting.
Jane McWilliams over at Northfield.org has blogged the details.
Flashback: I moderated an online panel discussion on Library long-range planning back in 2002 (transcript). Panelists then included:
- Amy Gage, Library long-range planning committee
- Dana Graham, Northfield City Council
- Adam Gurno, Library long-range planning committee
- John Stull, Former Library board member
- Lynne Young, Library Director