She was promoting their effort to get proposals from the community for a "large-scale volunteer event."
How large? Big, like the Feed My Starving Children MobilePack they’ve done in the past.
Here’s their RFP criteria:
- engage between 250 and 2,000 local volunteers from 6 to 90 years of age;
- design an event that would directly involve the Northfield community;
- ensure that the event could be completed in one week or less;
- incorporate an educational element and training session to increase volunteer engagement and satisfaction;
- partnering organizations [should] sketch out a fundraising plan that would outline how funds for the project could be raised.
See their page/press release on the plan for more info.