After having his A Play A Day & Lysteria blog featured in the January 2008 “Best of the Twin Cities” edition of Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine (The best blogs by locals–from near and far), Brendon Etter, textbook manager of the Carleton Bookstore, earlier this week announced his candidacy for Mayor in a comment here on Locally Grown.
He now has a Brendon for Mayor web site. See how this grass roots campaign has become a juggernaut by reviewing these recent blog posts:
- Brendon Etter Bestows New Campaign Slogans Upon Northfield
- Brendon Etter Announces His First Lawsuit against the City of Northfield
- Brendon Etter Releases Schedule for Future Successes, Failures of Mayoral Campaign
- Brendon Etter for Mayor Website Webbed! Plus More Slogans!
- Brendon Etter Unsuspends His Mayoral Campaign
- Brendon Etter Suspends His Mayoral Campaign
- Brendon Etter Is Running for Mayor of Northfield