The Northfield Planning Commission has scheduled a follow-up meeting for Public Input on the Comprehensive Plan Revision Process. The meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 15th, from 7 to 9 pm, at the Northfield Armory at the corner of 6th and Division Streets.
The purpose of the meeting is present the input gathered and the results recorded for the process to date, solicit additional input from the public regarding a relatively wide range of topics, and to outline the process going forward.
The agenda for the meeting is outlined below:
- Reporting on What We Heard from the Public (and our resulting Principles)
- Additional Public Input
- Feedback to us on our interpretation of the input to date
- Following up on the two to four areas for which the public input was not completely clear to us
- Response to the 12 Principles porposed to guide the plan development
- Any other input that citizens would like to provide
- The Process for Public Input Going Forward
As with the first Public Input Meeting, all are welcome and all are encouraged to attend.