With my civic and business hat on, I’m hosting a free webinar on social media use by local government on Monday, Nov. 1, at 8 PM CDT. It will feature:…
Many websites and blogs in the Rice County area are running on the WordPress platform, the most popular content management system in the world. While WordPress is relatively easy to…
Here’s the video replay of the webinar we hosted on Monday with NHS Executive Director Hayes Scriven. You can drag the slider to these segments of the webinar:
- 00:00-06:55 – Introductory comments, Griff, Tracy, Hayes
- 06:55-12:30 – Capital campaign: Taking Northfield History to the Next Level
- 12:30-25:30 – Renovation/floor plan tour
- 25:30-33:30 – Planned removal of the trees in front of Scriver Building
- 33:30-36:10 – Northfield History Collaborative
- 36:10-39:55 – Northfield History podcasts
- 39:55-42:55 – NHS donations, GiveMN
- 42:55-48:05 – Closing comments
If anyone has NHS-related comments or questions for Hayes, attach them to the comment thread and we’ll drag him over here to respond.
There’s lots happening at the Northfield Historical Society these days. So we’re hosting a webinar with NHS Executive Director Hayes Scriven on Monday, Sep. 27, 3-4 PM to learn all about it, including:
- The MHS grant to support the NHS capital campaign, “Taking Northfield History to the Next Level"
- Northfield History Collaborative
- Northfield History podcasts
- And my favorite, the planned removal of the trees in front of Scriver Building
And it will offer audience members a chance to submit questions.
If you don’t have access to an internet-connected computer with speakers, you can participate via phone (long distance call).
If you can’t make the live session, the entire webinar will be recorded and made available in both video and audio format.